ROSA LIDIA PAUL is an Australian citizen she studied at Griffith University the university of Melbourne and Victoria University she graduated from Victoria University as a mechanical engineer after completing a bachelor of engineering in mechanical engineering she worked as a mechanical engineer for various engineering companies.
Lidia has always been passionate in teaching and tutoring students from younger levels to university level in mathematics, physics, chemistry, and science thought tutoring students Lidia realized that she enjoys and love teaching As she was gaining experience in tutoring she decided to go back to university to study the graduate diploma of education at the university of Melbourne she also completed her master of education at the university of Melbourne.
Lidia has worked as a teacher in a number of different schools from private to government and has worked as a lecturer for Deakin university she completed her graduate certificate in Australia immigration law & practice at Victoria university in 2008 she became a registered migration agent in 2009 and established a boutique migration consultancy in 2009 (AIMC Australian visas) she handles most visa subclasses.
Lidia is well experienced with a wide range of immigration matters her specialties include but are not limited to:
- Temporary business sponsorship (457 visas)
- Employer nomination scheme (ENS)
- Regional sponsored skilled migration scheme (RSMS)
- Business migration to Australia
- General skilled migration (GSM)
- Family Migration
- Partner migration
Lidia can successfully assist clients in preparing documents to present to the Australian migration authorities. Lidia Paul is one of the most experience and qualified migration agents in Australia. She is the most experience Practitioner in Melbourne Victoria, being the first to graduate from Griffith University with a master of Migration Law.
She is professional, extremely organized, motivated and dedicated to her clientsâ€™ needs. Her main goal is to meet and clients expectation. Lidia has a passion for working with migrants of all backgrounds and is consistently recommended by clients that work with her. She is a fluent speaker of English and Spanish, and she also understands Italian French Romanian Portuguese and Sinhala languages.
- Mara Registered Agent: MARN 0901242
- Master of migration law and practice (MMigrationlaw&Prac ) | Griffith university
- Graduate certificate in Australian immigration law and practice(Gradcertaustlaw&prac) | Victoria University
- Master of education (Med) | The University of Melbourne
- Graduate diploma in education (GDipED) | The University of Melbourne
- Bachelor of engineering in mechanical engineering (Beng) | Victoria university
- Certificate IV in Small Business Managemaent (CerlVBusSmbusmgmt) | Holmesglen Institute of TAFE